This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behaviour as well as the consequences for unacceptable behaviour at Phygital Retail Convention (PRC).
We invite all partners, speakers, attendees, exhibitors and other participants to help us deliver a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
· You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment for all PRC attendees, partners, speakers, exhibitors and support teams.
· You will not engage in disruptive speech or behaviour or otherwise interfere with the virtual event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
· You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behaviour.
· You will comply with the instructions of the show director and any PRC event staff.
· You will comply with all applicable laws.
Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any attendees or exhibitors, as well as phishing or promotional spamming of any kind.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, speakers, organisers, partners or exhibitors.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behaviour is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behaviour, the event organiser may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact Anjali Sondhi, Group Event Director, [email protected].
We expect all virtual event participants (including attendees, partners, speakers, and exhibitors) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers the PRC virtual event and all related events (social or otherwise).
The above policies may be revised at any time by the organiser, IMAGES Group, and are non-negotiable